Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Go to Hell, Reibel!

As some of you may know, Ken Reibel goes by the onscreen name of AutismNewsBeat, HeraldBlog, MidwestDad, and who knows how many other monikers. Also, as many of you know, Mr. Reibel makes sport of mocking, harassing and antagonizing parents of vaccine-injured children.

Now, he and I have been at war for some time. His sarcasm, bullying, and beligerence are quite familiar to those who frequent Age of Autism, Huffington Post and AutismAbout.com. Recently, on another blog I comment on, he had the audacity to insinuate that I am lying about my son's condition.

Now, to parents of children like ours, that is about the most offensive and humiliating thing you can say to us. The nerve of that arrogant little prick!

Of course, I retaliated. Did it go further than it should? Yes, it probably did. But, that isn't really what matters at this point. What matters is that he said outright that I was a jihadist and then posted information about where my place of residence is; something I have never made public. So, that shows me that he did a little bit of digging in order to find that information. Can anyone say Stalking?

I've decided that I've had enough of this pretentious little weasel. I have issued a Cease and Desist Order to Mr. Reibel so that he will no longer have any type of correspondence with me. So, hopefully, if he abides by the letter, this will be my first and last post about him.

If you, my dear readers, have had similar run-ins with him and he has gotten a little too harassing in his commenting, tell him to stop harassing you and to not have any more contact with you. Then, save any further correspondence to you so that it can be referenced by a legal team.

No comments:

Post a Comment